- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 – 4½ cups green cabbage, cut into slivers (this is usually a half of an average cabbage, cored)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- ½ teaspoon Savory Seasoning
Melt the butter in a medium deep skillet over rather high heat. Add the cabbage and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients; cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Uncover and raise heat to high. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until most of the liquid evaporates. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Serves 4.